Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation- Study Abroad Scholarship 2019-2020
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation: This scholarship foundation was brought up the Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation members for the students of both Maharashtra and Gujarat state only. This scholarship main purpose is to provide education for the hearing aided students in a better way in a good environment. Coming to the foundation, Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation was started 2nd November of the year 1993. It is a public charitable trust right from the stating of the foundation. This foundation gate many recognitions under both national and international terms and was registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 along with the Foreign Contribution Act, 1976.
The foundation was brought up having a vision of the members to create better education facilities to the students who are deaf and have other hearing problems. They provide an understanding environment for the eligible students to give them hope in education and to encourage them in pursuing higher studies. They bring the students to live up an excellent life using their potential up to their maximum extent.
Eligibility for this scheme:
- The student must have hearing aided problem.
- The Candidate must have completed his 10th standard examination in any Board by the end of June 2019 from any of the secondary schools.
- The student / candidate must have a residency of either Maharashtra or Gujarat.
Application procedure: –
- The scholarship applications are accepted for the month of July 2019.
- The notification for this scheme can be found from any of the newspapers from the both states i.e. Maharashtra and Gujarat. The foundation itself sends the official notifications to the schools of the deaf students.
- The student / candidate can download the original application from the official website of the foundation.
- After going through all the criteria mentioned me on the website, fill the form with all the required data they have asked.
- Attach the original/scanned copies of the necessary documents that are mentioned in the website.
- Post the application form to the address of the foundation through speed post or register post.
- The student / candidate can even submit the form through online also.
Rewards given by the foundation:
Each year the eligible students are selected and the awards are distributed to them based on the ranks the students have secured. A total of seven awards is distributed among the students for their hard work in their field of education.
The foundation has also brought up the scholarship for the students of two other categories in the year 2017. The scholarship for the student of HSC and above level and the scholarship for the students who are pursuing higher studies in Abroad.
Suvarna Mahotsav Scholarship for ST Maharashtra
This scholarship scheme is for the students from the tribal region. The scheme was initiated by the Government of Maharashtra and the Tribal Development Department. This is pre-metric scholarship scheme for the students of the tribal community.
The student must only belong to the tribal community.
The attendance of the student/ applicant must be more than 75% in his academic course.
The student/ candidate family’s annual income must be less than Rs.1,00,000/- per year.
Procedure for applying:
- After the eligibility check of the student/candidate, he/she must follow the below given the steps for applying for this scheme.
- With the contact details and email id the student has to open an account in the website
- After the verification is completed open the application form in the website.
- Fill the required details mentioned in the application form.
- Attach the photographs of the applicant/student in the applicant and make sure the photograph is of the required size.
- The applicant has to upload the following documents for the verification process, the documents like
- Caste/tribe certificate.
- Income certificate of their family.
- Bonafied certificate from the school.
- Residency proof of the applicant/student.
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation Rewards
There are some rewards given to the students by the government for their excellence in their academic course.
- An amount of Rs.1, 000/- per month for a span of 10 months is given to the students in class 1st to 4th.
- An amount of Rs.1, 000/- per month for a span of 10 months is given to the students of class 5th to 7th.
- An amount of Rs.1, 000/- per month for a span of 10 months is given to the students in class 8th to 10th.
As the rewards are not given at a time by the government as the money is funded by the public sector, it always encounters delay in the transferring of scholarship.
Official site (https://www.bahushrutfoundation.org/): Click here
Apply online: (https://www.bahushrutfoundation.org/): Click here
Note: Deswgov.in website is the private web portal which provides you the latest information regarding the Ex-servicemen Scholarships, Schemes, DESW recruitments alerts, ex-servicemen welfare, citizen Charter& budget.