sjvn.nic.in SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019: SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme is a scheme collaboratively brought by the government of India and government of Himachal Pradesh. It is undertaken by the ministry of power from the government of India. The policy named cooperate social responsibility (CSR) to make a development of society towards socioeconomic development. This scheme aim is to increase the competitive spirit of the students and to improve their academic talent and to promote the importance of education in them.
sjvn.nic.in SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme 2019 apply online
- 60% in their 12th standard examination.
- And applicants should be studied under state, CBSE, ICSE syllabus only.
- Must not have applied for any other scholarship.
- The students/candidates do not have any domicile restriction.
Reward from this scheme
Upon successful completion of this test conducted the top 250 students may receive an amount of Rs.2,000/- per month for the whole academic year.
Procedure for applying of sjvn.nic.in
- The students/candidates can download the application form through the official website i.e. sjvn.nic.in or http://scholarship.himcon.org/
- Fill the application form with all the essential data they have asked.
- The applicant must affix a photograph along with the application form.
- The students/candidates must get their application properly attested by their principal of their respective institution/college.
- The attested application must be submitted to the agency before the last date of submission, and under any circumstances the application would not be accepted after he last submission date.
The selection criteria:
- The student’s academic marks are considered who obtained ranks in the exam.
- The student with higher age will be selected first in case of a tie of ranks.
- There would be a screening test conducted by the officials for the students who got ranks. Their mark sheet and their academic records are also verified.
- The students can be rejected without even mentioning of reasons by the officials in any case.
- Students from other board are allowed if there are any vacant seats after the approval from the chairman of the foundation SJVN.
The scholarship would be given to the student after the successful completion of his present academic year and his fee concession would be given in the next academic year only. The first pay from the scholarship would be given on only some special days like Teachers ‘day, Republic day, Children’s day, SJVN Rising day, etc.
Sir Syed All India Essay Writing Competition
The Aligarh Muslim University is the host for conducting Sir Syed All India Essay Writing Competition. This scholarship/ competition is only for some of the listed colleges only. It keeps the aim that the competition should spread scientific approach among the students. This essay writing competition is held every year on keeping its main medium as English language only. The only topic asked in the competition is about tolerance and peaceful existence in today’s world.
The last date for applying to this competition is in the last week of September 2019. The prizes for the top students/candidates would be given in 3rd week of October.
Reward in the competition:
- First prize will be given Rs.25,000/-.
- 2nd prize will be given Rs.15,000/-.
- 3rd prize will be given Rs.10,000/-.
- The student/candidate who stands as the state trooper would be given Rs5, 000/- as compensation.
- Candidate, both male and female can apply.
- The students/candidates all over India are eligible.
- The candidate who is applying must be a university/college student.
- The student/candidate of 12th standard is not eligible.
Competition application form and procedure:
- A4 size papers should only be used by the student/applicant.
- The essay must only be written in English language.
- The maximum limit of the essay to be written within is 3000 words only.
- Plagiarism should not be used by the writer in the essay.
- The written essay must be of fresh matter and should not be copied from any other sources.
- The student/candidate must submit his benefit certificate for verification.
- The contact details of the student/candidate should be given on a separate sheet.
- The student/candidate should also attach his recently taken photographs.
- The soft copy of the essay with student/candidate’s photograph must send to the email address email@example.com
- The participant must submit only one essay per year and the written essay must be sent through speed post or register post.
SJVN Silver Jubilee Merit Scholarship Scheme
Official site: Click here
Apply online: Click here
Note: Deswgov.in website is the private web portal which provides you the latest information regarding the Ex-servicemen Scholarships, Schemes, DESW recruitments alerts, ex-servicemen welfare, citizen Charter& budget.