Scholarships for 12th Class Students 2020-2021: There are many scholarship programs available for 12th passed outs. We have provided the top 6 scholarships in the country. These scholarships are very beneficial to the students who are from the economically weaker section.
The students who passed the 12th standard and willing to pursue higher education can utilize of this opportunity.
We do have provided the
The students are advised to read all the eligibility criteria and guidelines of the scholarships so that it would be easy for them to choose which scholarship they have to apply for.
It is very beneficial for the weaker sections in the society as the private college admissions and their fee structure is not an easy task to be done for.
Scholarships for 12th Class Students 2020-2021
The following are the best scholarships for 12th passed students.
- AIYSEE Scholarship
- National Entrance Screening Test (NEST)
- Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Tripura
- Uniform Subsidy to School Students, Delhi
- Post Matric Scholarship For SC/ST Students, Haryana
- All India Premedical Scholarship Test (Primary)
1. AIYSEE Scholarship 2020
AIYSEE Scholarship 2020: The AIYSEE scheme is also known as the “All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination” which is brought into action by the ministry of finance in the year 1994 and is registered under the Department of Central Excise India.
This scheme is recognized as one of the most successful and promising schemes for students. This is a national-level program that observes the merit of the students. The students who are pursuing courses related to both Medical and Engineering streams can apply for the scheme.
Eligibility for AIYSEE-2020:
The students who have passed the 12th Standard in any board for the years 2014 to 2020 are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Application Fee for this scheme is about Rs.1,150/- for all the categories like General/ OBC/ SC/ ST.
The selected students will get a stipend amount of Rs. 6000/- per month.
How to fill the Application Form?
The submission of application for AIYSEE Scholarship is carried out in 4 stages
- Entering Basic Information
- Application Details
- Uploading Documents &
- Online Payment
Follow the below steps to apply online
- Visit the official website www.aiysee.com
- Click on the AIYSEE 2020 Scholarship exam to apply online.
- Read the instructions and guidelines carefully and click on the “Registration Start” button
- Fill in the details as per the 10th Certificate
- Click on the “Submit & Proceed” after filling up the details.
- Upload your Photo and Signature in the required size.
- Note down your registration number and password after the verification for future reference.
- Click on upload to proceed and make a payment on the page as mentioned amount.
- Click on the “Pay Now” tab.
- Pay application fees via Credit/Debit/ATM Card or through Online Banking.
- As the payment is completed the students should take a print out of the application or verification form for future reference.
For general and Technical queries you can contact the support team on 080-66085666 or you can also drop an email at email@example.com.
2. National Entrance Screening Test (NEST)
The committee of the National Institute of Science and Education Research and the Mumbai University conducts this national level test i.e., “National Entrance Screening Test (NEST)”. This is the mandatory exam for those who are seeking admission at NISER, University of Mumbai, UM-DAE CEBS
The last date to apply for the test is extended to the 19th of April 2020. This exam is generally held in the month of June every year. The exam paper is on the syllabus of the Intermediate topics and the subjects covered are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, etc.
Eligibility Required for NEST
- The applicant must pass the 12th standard
- Should have an aggregate of 60% or above
- In the case of SC/PWD (55%), a 5% exemption in aggregate is given.
- The applicant must have an age limit of more than or equal to 17 years.
- The candidate must be from science stream background in their Intermediate
- Have studied a combination of three subjects in Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry in 11th and 12th class
The last date of application is the 19th of April 2020 and the admit card would be available at the end of the April month.
- For General and OBC male applicants the fee is Rs. 1200/-
- Rs. 600/- for SC, ST & PwD male applicants and
- For all the Female (all categories) and Divyang applicants, the fee is Rs. 600/-
- Open the official website of the NEST exam www.nestexam.in.
- Go through the instructions carefully
- Click on the Apply Online
- Fill all the required details as mentioned
- Upload copies of the required documents in the correct format
- Make a payment of the application fees through any online mode and download the receipt.
3. Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students-2020
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students-2020: Department of welfare Tripura brought up a scheme for Scheduled Castes, Backward Sections, and Minorities in the state. This scholarship is known as the Post Matric Scholarship for OBC students. Students who want to study above the 12th standard can apply for this scholarship.
This scheme provides financial support for the students to have good conduct in their education.
- The applicants must belong to the OBC caste only.
- The candidate must belong to the Tripura state
- Those who are pursuing above 11th standard and below Ph.D. are eligible.
- Must have scored more than 60% in their academics.
- The applicant’s family annual must be less than Rs. 1,50,000/-.
- Will be provided the maintenance allowances
- Fee Reimbursement of fee
- Educational Tour expenses
Keep the following documents scanned in order to submit the application.
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Attested copy of educational certificates
How to Apply?
You can submit the application at the National Scholarship Portal website
4. Uniform Subsidy to School Students-2020
Uniform Subsidy to School Students-2020: This scheme is for the students from weaker economic sections of the society. The scheme provides a subsidy or a return of the amount paid by the students so they can utilize for stationery and other expenses with the remaining amount.
Many of the students were benefiting from this scheme who weren’t able to pay the fees or buy uniforms etc.,
- The students enrolled in any government school are eligible.
- Students from a class nursery in 12th of the government schools are eligible.
- Against the free ship quota whoever students are there are at private schools are eligible.
- The students from nursery to 5th standard will get an amount of up to Rs.1100/- per year.
- The students from the 6th to 8th standard are given Rs.1400 per year and
- The students from 10th to 12th standard are given an amount of Rs.1500/- per year.
Procedure for Applying
The students who want to enroll in this scheme have to consult the welfare of the minority department or can also register on the official website. After checking the eligibility of the students, the students can apply at the official page.
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Photographs of the required size
- Caste certificate
- Bank Pass Book (First Page)
- Copy of the Income Certificate
5. Post Matric Scholarship For SC/ST Students-2020
Post Matric Scholarship For SC/ST Students: This scheme is similar to the Post Matric scheme for OBC students. The only difference is that this scheme is only for the SC/ST category students of weaker sections of the society.
This is one of the best Scholarships for 12th class students. The students who are interested to pursue higher education and facing difficulties in the financial aspect can apply for this scheme.
There is also an extra allowance provided to them, this allowance includes charges for printing, thesis, study tours, etc.
- The applicant must belong to SC/ST category only.
- He must be a resident of Haryana State.
- The family’s annual income of the applicant must be less than Rs. 2,50,000/-.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Scanned Signature of the candidate
- Copy of Aadhar Card issued by the government
- 10th mark sheet
- Residential Proof
- Mark sheet of his previous year
- Copy of the Bank passbook which contains details
- Income certificate.
Procedure for Applying
- Go to the official website and open the application page
- Read the instructions & fill up all the required details as mentioned in any proof certificate
- Upload the photograph & other documents
- Submit the application
- Take the confirmation print out
6. All India Premedical Scholarship Test (Primary)
All India Premedical Scholarship Test: This scholarship is offered by the Brainztorm Technical Excellence Pvt. Ltd. for the students who are interested in studying B.Sc., B. Pharmacy, B.Sc. Nursing, Bio. Tech. and Paramedical courses in India.
Students who have completed their 12th standard can apply for the scheme by following the below procedure.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- Must have passed 12th class
- Minimum aggregate in 12th class should be 50% or above
Benefits of the Scheme:
- The applicants who got 85% or above marks (500 students only) in the entrance test (AIPMST) will get a benefit of full tuition fees for 4 years.
- Those who got 75% to 85% marks (1000 students only) in the entrance test will get tuition fee for 1 year.
- For those who secured less than 75% marks in the AIPMST test will get a laptop (For 3500 students only).
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can submit the application through online or offline mode.
For online registrations, use the below button and fill the application form.