GSRTC Driver Hall ticket 2019: Are you one of the applicants who are waiting for the Government jobs in Gujarat then you have come to the right place. You are in sheer luck because there are now 2249 Driver Class III vacancies as released by the board of Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation.
If you are interested in nabbing this excellent opportunity then does not wait for long. The application forms are being accepted from 12th July. This is an online process, and you do not have to stand in long lines to submit your job application. Check the criterion for the job. You must meet all the necessary qualifications that are mentioned by the Gujarat State Driver Class III Careers 2019.
Do not wait too long because the latest update from the application portal, has announced the last date for submission of the application form is 11th August 2019. Don’t wait for the last moment; apply for the job as soon as possible.
Visit the official website, www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in, once before applying. Read the whole article to get all the necessary details that you should keep in your mind before you jump to this opportunity. The job alerts that this page will give you, will you be very vigilant and get to know about the information. You will also get a direct link to the GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2019 form at the end of the article so that your work becomes smoother.
Necessary Qualifications That You Should Meet
To apply for the position of a Driver Class III for the state of Gujarat given, the transport officials will check that the following criteria are met before you are accepted for the post.
- You must complete your 10th or 12th-grade Examination from a recognized board. Check the official website of the Gujarat State RTC Driver Careers 2019 Notification for further details regarding educational qualifications.
- The official notification has given a specific age bracket within which you would have to be so that you are considered for the job. The age bracket is from 25 – 38 years.
Just applying is not the endgame for the screening process. You would be subjected to for a few rounds of screening process to shortlist the best candidates among the thousands of applicants. The selection process has two rounds. The first round is an online examination round. Prepare for this one diligently. You will find many online websites helping you with the kinds of questions and mock tests to help you prepare for this kind of examinations. The subsequent round is an interview round.
Knowing the salary will surely give you the motivation for applying for the job. The best part is the pay scale for this position is right. As per the conditions laid down by the institution, you can check out the necessary information from the official website.
What Is The Application Fee That You Need To Pay For Successful Form Submission?
After you fill-up the necessary information that is demanded by the GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2019, you must give 150 rupees to the application board as the application fee to successfully submit your form.
12 July 2019: Candidates interested in the post can start submitting their application form from this date.
11 August 2019: this is the last date for the form submission. Do not keep the task for the last moment.
GSRTC Driver Hall ticket 2019 call letter
After completion of the application process, the board would release GSRTC Driver Hall ticket and its exam dates. Until candidates need to wait and get their admit card. We come back again and will publish exam dates and hall tickets issued dates here soon. For more details please visit deswgov.in and get all instant updates.
How Should You Apply?
- If you are an interested candidate for the State driver class III for Gujarat, then you should visit the official website of the recruitment process that is Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page of the site, you will find a search option. Find the GSRTC Driver Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- You must then download the information page that will give you the specifications that you would have to follow to stand a chance to get this job.
- After reading the eligibility criteria and seeing if you are qualified, you should not wait any further. Start applying for the post right then.
- Just click the Apply button and start filling the necessary details that the application form requires.
- Scan and attach the necessary documents as proof.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Remember to recheck the form so that it is error-free. Then click the submit button.
- Take out a print out of the application form.
|Board||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation(GSRTC)|
|Post’s name||Driver & Conductor|
|Number Of Jobs||2249|
|GSRTC Driver Hall ticket issued dates||August month 2019|
|Exam dates||Last week of Sept 2019|
|Category||GSRTC Driver Hall ticket|
|Official Website||www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in or gsrtc.in|
|Location of job||Gujarat|
Gujarat State RTC Driver Job Notification 2019 PDF: Click here
Apply – Gujarat State RTC Driver Vacancy 2019: Click here
Download GSRTC Driver Hall ticket: Click Here