BML Munjal University Law Scholarship 2020: It is a scholarship, which provides an opportunity for undergraduate applicants who are willing to pursue courses like BA-LLB related to LAW at the BML Munjal University.
This scholarship lets the students to avail amount worth up to 100% of the university tuition fee. To help the Merit eligible students for pursuing LAW courses and to let them fight for justice this scholarship is being provided.
BML Munjal University Law Scholarship 2020-2021 (Apply Online)
This initiative was brought up by the HERO Group and the scholarship is provided by the BML Munjal University. This scholarship has till now provided free education in the university to the eligible meritorious students for the completion of their dreams.
This scholarship has no eligibility criteria. It does not have any criteria for students that are needed to apply for the scholarship. All the students how are willing to study LAW are eligible enough to apply for this scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship the students must have to follow the below-mentioned steps in manner wise to prevail their application, the steps are
- Open the official website of the university.
- Select the option, BA-LLB on the page, and then select the apply online option present.
- Before applying online on the website, the students have to register their information online on the website to create an account.
- After creating the account, the student must verify their registration by the link sent to their E-mail address.
- Once the verification is completed the students can open the application form and then fill the details.
- After filling all the required data, they have asked in the form, then press the submit option.
- Make a payment of Rs.1,500/- to the scholarship through any online mode.
- The student may receive the related receipts to their e-mails.
Criteria of selection: –
The selection procedure for the scholarship is done in four stages by the university
- Verification of application form
- Verification of the documents.
- Evaluation of the answer sheet.
- Submission of admission form to the university.
The last date to complete and submit the online application is 29th June 2019.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no guarantee that all the students would receive the scholarship.
- The performance eligibility and the merit of the students can be considered for the limited scholarships provided.
- There is a committee that makes the decisions to provide the scholarships to the particular students after his evaluation.
- Although the above condition the scholarship can be firstly considered for the student who applies to the college first to other students.
- After the first year of the scholarship to avail it for remaining years the students must have a minimum of 80% of attendance in the academic year.
- The students must also have at least 7.5 CGPA in the previous academic year.
- The management of the university has the right to remove the scholarship of the students from any of its misbehavior or his miss disciplinary action in or out of the campus in some cases.
Rewards of this scholarship: –
The scores of the students in the exam of CLAT and LSAT are mainly required for the reward distribution. The Scholarship on the basis of CLAT scores are mentioned below-
- For a CLAT score of 120 Scholarship benefits, 100% of the tuition fee is awarded.
- For a CLAT score of 100 to 119.9 Scholarship benefits, 75% of the tuition fee is awarded.
- For a CLAT score of 90 to 99.9 Scholarship benefits, 50% of the tuition fee is awarded.
- For a CLAT score of 75 to 89.9 Scholarship benefits, 25% of the tuition fee is awarded.
- For a CLAT score of 70 to 74.9 Scholarship benefits, 10% of the tuition fee is awarded.
The awards of Scholarship on the basis of LSAT is mentioned below-
- For an LSAT score of 95 Scholarship benefits, 100% of the tuition fee is awarded.
- For an LSAT score of 90 to 94.9 Scholarship benefits, 75% of the tuition fee is awarded.
- For an LSAT score of 85 to 89.9 Scholarship benefits, 50% of the tuition fee is awarded.
- For an LSAT score of 80 to 84.9 Scholarship benefits, 25% of the tuition fee is awarded.
- For an LSAT score of 75 to 79.9 Scholarship benefits, 10% of the tuition fee is awarded.